$10 (Includes access to the balloon field viewing area, both music stages, and majority of the children’s area)
Cash only at the gates but you can buy your tickets in advance
Free – Children 8 and under
Free – On Sunday Lisle residents get free admission up until 3:00 PM by showing a valid ID with Lisle address at the entry gate
Free – Veterans and Active Military Personnel get free individual access to the Festival all three days by showing a valid Photo ID at the entrance
Tethered Balloon Ride Prices
- There is the opportunity to take a Tethered Balloon ride at the Festival.
- $20.00 per adult/child – Cash Only (See balloon section for additional information)
- Tickets are sold on the Festival grounds on a first come first serve basis, and the ability to ride in a Balloon is completely weather dependent, including high wind speeds.
All music, the majority of Children’s Area activities, viewing the Balloons, and other shows are free once inside the Festival grounds. However, the food, drinks, and crafts are all provided by outside vendors, the majority of which only take cash. Although there are ATM’s located within the Festival grounds, lines can be long and at times the ATM’s go down or can run out of cash temporarily at peak times. We recommend you bring cash to purchase food, drinks, etc.
If you buy your ticket(s) online, please bring your paper or electronic receipt directly to one of the entrance gates where it can be scanned for admission into the Festival. You do not need to wait in line for a ticket booth. That electronic ticket is good for immediate access to the Festival.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- The event may have to be cancelled due to inclement weather at anytime. You do not have to enter the Festival to reach the Carnival. However, to reach the Carnival only you must approach from the South or West sides.
- Your ticket includes access to everything within the event. However, there are additional costs for some of the Children’s Area activities and to take a tethered balloon ride. Most items at the Festival require cash, and although ATM’s are available, we recommend bringing cash to the Festival.
- You will need a separate ticket for each day of the Festival you plan to attend.
- You can leave the Festival and return the same day so long as you get your hand stamped at the entrance gate.
- June 29th – Morning Balloon Launches (5:30 AM to 9:00 AM) FREE ADMISSION
- June 29th – Festival (3:00PM to 11:00 PM)
- June 30th – Morning Balloon Launches (5:30 AM to 9:00 AM) FREE ADMISSION
- June 30th – Festival (Noon to 11:00 PM)
- July 1st – Morning Balloon Launches (5:30 AM to 9:00 AM) FREE ADMISSION
- July 1st – Festival (Noon to 11:00 PM)
(Evening Balloon launches starting around 6:00 PM)
- June 27th – 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- June 28th – 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- June 29th – 3:00PM to 11:00 PM
- June 30th – Noon to 11:00 PM
- July 1st – Noon to 11:00 PM
ALL BALLOON LAUNCHES ARE WEATHER DEPENDENT